Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Get Your Pasta Pronto!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012


Pronto Pasta is located at 404 E Six Forks Rd , in Raleigh, NC.


Walking in I had no idea what to except of this place since the name of the restaurant was called Pronto Pasta. I kept having these thoughts like, "Will it be fresh? Please don't let me get food poisoning".


As I entered, they had signs at the front pointing to the left and giving you directions to where you place your order at. It was almost like going to Moe's Southwest Grill or Armadillo Grill.


What I loved most about the restaurant was the decorations hanging on the wall and the bright colors they chose. It really made the place stand out.








After only having thirty-seconds to make up my mind, I went with the first option on the menu, Shrimp Polenta with chicken broth, bacon, red peppers and green onions sprinkled on top and for everyone who knows about my blog, seafood is my weakness. 


When they brought my food out, I looked at the woman and said, "Is this pasta?" Because instead of it looking like normal pasta that I usually would get, it looked like shrimp and grits in the shape of two squares. But, I will admit, it was very tasty but a little heavy for me. 






The chicken broth smothered the shrimp and red peppers. I could hardly taste the seasonings on them both. The bacon was crispy, but there was not enough for how much food they gave me.


I wish I could have gone back and changed my order but I was running out of time and I was not about to pay another 10 or 11 dollars for another meal. 

Alexandria O'Brien-Player said, "If I went back, I would definitely order something different. But all in all it was okay".


All in all, Pronto Pasta was very welcoming and a small bright cheerful restaurant. If I get the chance to go back, I would definitely order something different. Maybe this is a sign to stop ordering pasta that has anything to do with seafood.


Read on as the search continues... 

No comments:

Post a Comment