Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Brunch, Lunch Vivace!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Vivace is an Italian that is located at 4209 Lassiter Mill Road, Suite 115 in Raleigh, NC at North Hills Mall.

The restaurant is a nice, romantic place for brunch, lunch and dinner with incredible deals and delicious meals.

With a patio on the outside and plenty of seating on the inside, there is always room for big parties or a girl’s night out along with great music.

I started off with a couple of pieces of bread with their homemade cream sauce called Purcc. It was so delicious that I even asked the waiter to give me the recipe so I could make it on my own.



As for my meal, I ordered the shrimp fradiavolo bucatini pancetta which is san marzano tomatoes, basil, and fresh mozzarella. Even though it was 11 dollars, it was more than enough for at least two or three leftovers.


I guess my boyfriend, Daniel enjoyed it too because I got home and it is nowhere to be found in my refrigerator and the box is in the trash. When I confronted him he said, “It was staring at me. And my stomach was calling its name.” After he devoured it, he says “This is the only pasta I’ve ever tried from an Italian restaurant that had any taste to it. It was dank.”

The sauce was original spaghetti along with green peppers, onions and a little pinch of red pepper just to give it that burst of spiciness. The shrimp was grilled also with a little kick to it but combined together, tasted amazing.

The noodles were probably my most favorite. They were extremely thick and the inside was stuffed with cheese. Almost reminded me of ravioli but they were skinny.

Vivace was definitely a great experience with great service and food. After three weeks of bashing other restaurants, I was thankful not having any disappointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment