Tuesday, April 17, 2012

And That's A Wrap!

Monday, April 16, 2012
It is sad that this day has come where I conclude my blog by doing a wrap up of my worst experience with Italian food and my best experience throughout this semester.
As you may know, Vic’s Italian Restaurant was by far the worst place I have ever been to. I can still imagine and taste the pasta soaked in olive oil. Even though the waitress and hostess were incredibly nice, their food on the other hand needed a lot of work.
Maybe it was just what I worded or maybe they just did not like me from the get go. But I do know that day was my last visit to Vic’s. I hope for someone else’s sake, they read the reviews, or stick to pizza.
On an exciting note, my favorite Italian restaurant was hands down Café Luna. It has almost been a month and I am still craving their Faralle al Salmon. Yum. Yum. Yum. Drooling as I am writing.
Just by writing this I do believe that I will be eating that for dinner tonight. It is just way too delicious to pass up. And of course, I did. Thanks to my wonderful mother. Oh how I have missed sharing this adventure with her these last few weeks.
After this wrap up, I’m most likely not going to Italian food for a while. Thanks to Alexandria, Sushi is now my weakness!

No comments:

Post a Comment